KKBOX – BD/Sales /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
- As a Media Planner/ Growth Specialist in the KKBOX growth team, you will plan, execute and measure the success of our online digital media activities.
- This position will be heavily involved in the operations of branding and performance campaigns of multiple digital paid media platforms, including, but not limited to, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, TTD DSP solution and other related platforms.
- Responsibilities include developing, monitoring and analyzing marketing campaigns' performance (as it ties with the budget) and provide recommendations to optimize daily campaigns, and manage marketing budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years experience in digital marketing, paid media buying and CRM marketing experience.
- Experience in using Google Analytics, Search Console, Ads Manager, and Facebook Business Suite.
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box.
- Ability to work independently and also collaborate in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong reasoning skills.
- Strong analytical abilities, including analyzing data and drawing insights.
- Advanced organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Good communication and expression ability, executive ability and anti-pressure ability.
- Experience in integrated marketing and communications plan across multi marketing channels (social media and performance marketing) and estimate return of media investment.
- Knowledge of key KKBOX Group-related products. (KKBOX, KKTV, KKStream, KKNOW, etc.)
- Being numerate and adept at analyzing and interpreting data as well as using it to set goals/ review results.
- Music lovers would be a plus.