PR Project Manager
KKCompany – Public Relation /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
- Develop a public relations strategy, complete with goals and tactics, to engage overseas media
- Set agenda, craft and pitch brand stories, across a range of platforms, to promote company presence and improve engagement
- Contribute to company blog in both English and Chinese on a regular basis
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis, including key competitors’ activities
- Assist with crisis communication as required
- Prepare a periodic report with recommendations and trends for management
- Excellent writing and editing skills (for both English and Chinese) and the ability to write compelling copy
- Good interpersonal skills for developing relationships with media, handling difficult situations and advising people within the organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, assertive, creative thinker
- At least three years of experience in PR. Having both agency and brand PR experience a plus.
- Consistent track record of developing and implementing successful PR programs
- Tech-savvy with a strong online presence on one or more social networks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in handling media relations