Senior Solution Architect
Going Cloud – Engineering /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
Going Cloud Tech Stack
- Main in AWS
- Data Bricks
- As a key business and sales team member, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software, and services on the Cloud platform.
- Educate customers on the value proposition of the Cloud, mainly focusing on AWS, and participate in deep architecture. Discussions to design solutions for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Conduct training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using the cloud service.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering, and support teams.
- Support AWS certifications and programs application.
- 5+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience with distributed applications.
- 3+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, and networking.
- AWS solution architect professional or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in data engineering and its’ architecture design.
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
- Presentation skills with high comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.