Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Going Cloud – Engineering /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
Going Cloud Tech Stack
PHP with Laravel
- On-call second-line support for fully managed services.
- Lead infrastructure architecture and design for new application development.
- Lead team members to operate our products and projects.
- Monitor cloud budgets and ensure the architecture uses optimal sizing while balancing cost and performance.
- Ensure all cloud components (network, applications, data, etc.) are secured.
- Design SLA for business needs and lead team members to monitor corresponding SLO/SLI to ensure SLA is fulfilled.
- Collaborate with team members to design a monitoring system for application performance and status using automated notifications.
- 3 years of AWS administration experience.
- AWS solution architect professional certification or equivalent ability is preferred.
- Knowledge of networking, e.g., TCP/IP model.
- Knowledge of cloud-native technologies.
- Knowledge of Linux administration.
- Strong critical and analytical problem-solving skills.
Nice to Have:
- Able to design PoC by requirement and discuss with customers.