Strategic Partnership Project Assistant Manager
KKBOX – BD/Sales /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
- Explore, develop and evaluate strategic initiatives and partnership opportunities in every potential vertical to grow the subscriptions.
- Lead and support the end-to-end deals and strategic partnership process, including developing the partner strategy, engaging external partners, developing a mutually beneficial commercial campaign, contract negotiation, and implementation
- Work with OKRs to analyze data and business insights to develop the user growth strategy, promotion campaigns, and growth initiatives
- Collaborate with stakeholders and sort out issues across cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Creative Planning, Business Intelligence, Legal, Finance, etc.) to carry out the projects and track the performance.
- 3+ years of experience in account management/ marketing or campaign management while also having digital media industry knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Sales, or Advertising.
- Experience planning integrated commercial and customized events for clients/agencies, complying with business OKRs.
- Being numerate and adept at analyzing and interpreting data to provide business insights to grow the subscription business.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Being both a self-starter and a good team player with curiosity, creativity, and a fearless personality.
- Strong negotiation skills have the ability to consultative sell, present effectively and close the project.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently, to effectively communicate with partners
- Having experience in contributing to the growth of subscription-based services.
- Experience and success in strategically growing & maintaining complex, high-value managed accounts through a consultative approach
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment and are comfortable taking accountability for OKRs.
- Smart, mature, integrity with good interpersonal skills and a sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge of key KKCompany-related business. (KKBOX, KKTV, KKStream, etc.)
- Music lover would be a plus