Technical Product Manager (Technical Solution)
KKStream – Product Management /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
- To learn & understand internal and external cutting-edge streaming technologies and any other technical knowledge necessary to provide professional solution for customer’s success
- Understand customer's ambiguous and complicated needs for business, operation and technologies in detail, and prepare the best solution for individual needs
- To define, plan, organize flexible overall enterprise solutions at scale
- Be the communication bridge between customer needs and technical requirements among stakeholders
- Assist in system architecture design in the viewpoint of customer's needs
- Help design business & operation flow that work well on both customer & KKStream sides
- Define solution specifications, presentations or any other documents in order to make successful communication
- Work closely with development teams in order to deliver solutions with high efficiency
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Math, or related field, Or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years hands-on experience in resolving infrastructure / development / technical issues as a PM, consultant or developer role.
- In-depth knowledge and experience running an enterprise application development project through the entire software development lifecycle
- Highly developed problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal / written communication in both Chinese & English, and data-driven presentation skills, including ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams, including senior management.
- Self-motivated, yet highly-cooperative and flexible work style within the team
- Requires excellent analytical ability, facilitation and communication skills, plus strong judgment and decision-making abilities, being able to communicate to all levels of the organization, including senior management
Nice to Have:
- Japanese speaking a plus
- Experience working in a large scale product or project
- Well understanding of software operation flow & topics
- Well understanding of AWS services or other cloud solutions
- Experience working with remote and global team is a plus