Business Development Lead (Malaysia)
KKStream – BD/Sales /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We are seeking a Head of Business Development with a background in streaming technology or multimedia cloud solutions and experience in enterprise relationship management to join our team in Malaysia. The Head of Business Development will be responsible for driving the growth of our streaming technology products and services in the region through the development of new business opportunities and partnerships.
- Develop and implement a business development strategy to drive growth for streaming technology products and services in the region
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities and partnerships, including reselling arrangements and strategic partnerships
- Establish and maintain relationships with key enterprise customers and potential partners in the region
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, product management, and customer success, to ensure successful product launches and business development campaigns
- Provide regular forecasting and reporting to senior management on business development progress and results
- Mentor and develop the business development team to ensure high levels of performance and customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of business development experience in the streaming technology industry, with a focus on enterprise accounts and experience working with reselling partners and strategic partners
- Proven track record of identifying and closing new business opportunities and partnerships
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key enterprise customers and potential partners
- Experience managing and developing a business development team preferred
- Fluent in English, additional language skills a plus