KKCompany – Engineering /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
We are looking for a talented and self-motivated ERP Implementer to assess every aspect of our daily ERP operations. For this position, you will examine existing processes for improvement, build diversity dashboards for business needs, and maintain the current system.
In this position, you should be an experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of ERP domain and dashboard creation techniques. The ideal candidate will also need:
- Demonstrate excellent finance experience in the ERP field.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with the SaaS business model.
- Experience with SAPB1/HANA version or any other ERP systems.
- Excellent SQL query skill that allows you to create business needs dashboards and queries.
- Have a high ability to work individually and collaboratively with others.
- Detail-oriented, excellent analytical skills, and effective problem-solving skills.
- A real team player with initiative and 'can do' attitude.
- Review, participate in the discussion and validate the ERP process from a top-level view.
- Assist Finance and operational departments to train and instruct users to their specific day-to-day problems.
- Gather business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed process designs to meet business needs, writing detailed proposals, and implementing solutions.
- Assist in customization of any ERP reports/dashboard.
- Capability to integrate with other platforms in any APIs or data exchanges.
- Maintains and reviews the processes and systems continuously to make sure they are effective, and then to build up the related knowledge base of business operations.
- 3+ years of ERP system maintenance experience (SAPB1/HANA is preferred).
- Ability to work with the Finance and Accounting team.
- Previous API / application integration experience.
- Relational database query languages.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English reading and good English writing
- Experience with any BPM system maintenance
- Knowledge of API design and practice
- BS or above in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience