Cloud Support Engineer
Going Cloud – Engineering /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
- First-line support for fully managed AWS services.
- Primarily responsible for solving customers’ AWS cases through telephone or email. You will apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide tailored solutions for our customers and drive customer interactions by thoughtfully working with customers to dive deep into the root cause of an issue.
- Refine and optimize workflow by introducing new automation tools.
- Solve technical issues by working with SRE and Developer.
- 1 year of AWS experience.
- Must comply with the night shift rotation.
- AWS solution architect associate certification or equivalent ability is preferred.
- Knowledge of O11y or monitoring systems, e.g., Elasticsearch, Grafana, etc.
- Strong critical and analytical problem-solving skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Python for work automation.