Senior Backend Engineer (Enterprise Solution)
KKStream – Engineering /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
- Build and lead a product development team of 3~4 engineers of backend engineers to build a scalable and stable service
- Hands on service development and guide team members to inspire their technical growth.
- Facilitate and continuously refine software agile development process,
- Cooperate with different teams to synchronize product priorities and development effort.
- Collaborate with business, product, quality assurance and SRE teams to achieve product visions and business goals.
- 5+ years experience building software backend services
- 2+ years in AWS
- Experience leading a team delivering software projects as a technical leader (Mobile Application, Web Service or Backend Service)
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related working experiences
- Strong technical competency of backend development
- Experience in Agile development process. i.e. Scrum, Kanban
- Desire to push the limits, figure things out, and lack of fear of the unknown
- Good communication skill and team-work spirit