Product Solution Planning, AI
KKStream – Product Management /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
Today’s content providers need efficiency and flexibility to match the lifestyle of their consumers. Delivering content to audiences on all devices, despite their location & time, it is a new norm for video streaming services. Data transforms how products are delivered, discovered and consumed. BlendVision AI service already empowers a few top 10 content platforms in Japan and we are looking forward to bringing our AI-powered services to the next level.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic or technical goals.
- - Set overall product strategy and optimal features to maximize company business goals
- - Acquire deep understanding of particular industry needs and create unique value propositions in a scalable fashion
- - Drive overall product growth in accordance with north star metrics aligned with annual OKR .
- Manage existing product and service portfolios trade-offs among needs of various customers and stakeholders
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements, and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for the capabilities offered.
- Identify new industry pain points and develop clear go-to-market strategies·
- Create buy-in for product vision and roadmap both internally and across key partners
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of working in AI related products as product manager or engineer
- proven track record on driving innovation to production to business success
- excellent verbal and written communication; ability to package features into user stories or unpack user stories into tangible features
- experience driving elements of the product development lifecycle (i.e., product roadmap, go-to-market strategy, driving requirements, and product launch)
- experienced cross team communicator and concise presenter
- domain knowledge of data engineering, recommendation models, NLP or other AI related technologies
- broad range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- experience and track record of delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- fluent in English and Mandarin