Going Cloud – Engineering /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
Our Tech Stack
- Python, and data related library, eg. Spark, Flink, etc.
- AWS tools, eg. Glue, MWAA, SageMaker, Personalize, etc.
- Build up and maintain customized end to end data & AI projects, including data pipeline, models, mlops, etc.
- Collaborate closely with developers, product owners, and designers to build a new project.
- Improve code maintainability.
- Willing to grow with team members.
- Adaptively learning new skillsets for business needs.
- Experience in data engineering, machine learning and data analyst
- 3 years+ experience in python programming with data-related library, eg. Pandas, Numpy, Spark, AWS Glue etc.
- Understand the domain know-how of the retail industry
- Experience in AWS data & AI services.
- Experience in information security area
- Experience in recommendation system design and implementation
- Experience in CV
- Experience in DataOps, MLOps
- Basic knowledge about design principles, eg. SOLID, clean architecture, refactoring, etc.
- Experience in unit testing, integration testing, E2E testing.