KKCompany – Legal /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
- Assist in drafting, reviewing, revision and negotiation of various contracts, license agreement and other relevant formal documents.
- Assist in contract signing, execution, tracking and managing.
- Assist in optimizing corporate internal control system such as corporate compliance.
- Assist in the compilation of corporate governance, related party transactions, and other corporate/securities law requirements, and provide legal advice, document review, and enforcement for company formation, investment projects, due diligence, and corporate/securities law cases.
- Assist in filing and defending intellectual property rights such as trademarks, patents and copyrights, and act as legal dispute contact person.
- Assist in providing legal advice to various departments and managing corporate legal risks.
- Work with outside attorneys or consultants on related matters.
- Other related legal affairs or projects as assigned by the supervisor.
- Proficiency in English.
- At least 3 years experience in corporate legal affairs.
- Knowledge of copyright law and relevant practical experience.
- Flexible and creative thinking , good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- L.L.M. or education abroad is a plus.
- Content licensing or digital licensing experience is preferred.
- Have handled corporate internal process optimization project is preferred.