KKBOX – Engineering /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
- Responsible for internal/external API and backend service design and development.
- Troubleshooting, performance testing, tuning unit, and integration test CI/CD environment maintenance and automation.
- Peer code review.
- Cloud environment (AWS and Azure) deployment and management.
- Familiar with Laravel, Lumen, or any PHP framework.
- Hands-on experience in practical RESTful API development.
- Hands-on experience in database administration.
- Experience with MySQL and Redis is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools, e.g., Docker / K8S / Terraform / Ansible, etc.
Nice To Have:
- Familiar with LAMP and LNMP development.
- Experience with cloud platforms, ex. AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Familiar with Git Flow, CI/CD.
- Experience with NoSQL database experience of streaming service development. (Music, Video, Live, etc.)
- Good team player. The one who loves to co-work with a team to solve technical problems. Result-oriented and sticking to facts.
- Passion for creating customer value through service development.
- Proactive and self-motivated work attitude.
- Stay curious about new technologies and learn new skills.