Site Reliability Engineer
KKBOX – Engineering /
Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
- Drive cloud migration projects. Find out best practices to build scalable internet service on Azure and AWS.
- Introduce Infrastructure as Code tools and methodologies
- Administration and operation of mission-critical infrastructure (database cluster, network equipment, K8S, load balancer…, etc)
- Administration of cloud infrastructure. Azure, AWS, and GCP
- Administration of share system infrastructure
- Computer Science degree
- 2 with years of experience with operating systems and networking protocols.
- Linux experience and familiarity with Linux networking
- Experience in cloud computing
- Experience writing automation using Unix shell scripts
- DevOps experience
Nice to have:
- On-premises data center administration experience.
- Terraform, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet experience
- Knowledge of microservice design patterns
- Experiences delivering applications via reverse proxies like Nginx, Traefik, etc.
- Experience writing automation using Python