KKStream is part of the KKBOX group. KKStream combines technology with market-leading OTT solution to provide cloud-based streaming service for millions of users all around the world.
We operate in Taipei, Kaohsiung and Tokyo. We partner with Telecoms, Cable/MSOs and content providers, enable them with the latest OTT technologies, including but not limited to encoding, big data analytics, recommendation, cloud-based scalable service, flexible and friendly user experience.
Our culture is to highlight creativity and energetics where our people are encouraged to submit new ideas, challenge the status quo and are given the opportunity and support to achieve their full potential.
We are looking for a R&D manager to work as an architect yet a strategist to oversee KKStream OTT Easy platform shared services and modularization teams. You will work with both the business team and the technical team to refine the technical roadmap. You will also work as a technical evangelist to optimize the platform's robustness yet operation cost.
- 10+ years experience building software applications or services
- Experience of leading multiple teams delivering software projects as a technical leader
- Experience in new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, microservices)
- Experience in development with AWS services
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related working experiences
- Desire to push the limits, figure things out, and lack of fear of the unknown
- Good communication skill and team-work spirit