If you can’t stop digging news and techniques about cloud computing, queuing systems, and/or job distribution, here is the place for you to contribute your energy. We’re looking for a cloud platform engineer to work closely with other video engineers to build a video streaming service. You will have chance to work as one of core members to create the whole system from the scratch.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing microservices to provide video streaming service through (RESTful) APIs.
- Working with front-end-engineers to feed back queued job status.
- Working with third-party vendors/services to integrate as sub-services.
- Building from scratch the infrastructure, of course, based on cloud services.
- 2+ years of relevant cloud computing development experience, especially AWS.
- Experience with high-level scripts, like Python, PHP, or modern languages, like Go, elixir.
- Knowledge of cloud computing techniques, especially Docker, serverless techniques, SQL or NoSQL
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.