Backend Engineer (Cloud Tech)
KKStream is a KKBOX branch established in 2016 serving as the foremost video streaming solution provider in Asia. We provide scalable video platforms and enterprise solutions, now applied by companies including au, Japan and KKTV, Taiwan.
KKStream's culture is to highlight creativity and energetic personalities, where our people are encouraged to submit new ideas, challenge the status quo and are given the opportunity and support to achieve their full potential. We also encourage a healthy work-life balance. We are looking for a talented problem solver, who is willing to grow with us, and to help developing client-side application for our product lines.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and develop infrastructure solutions for large scale / heavily usages services
- Evaluate and recommend new tools, technologies to the team for better development and operation smoothness.
- Support different teams to optimize the service quality yet to optimize the operation cost.
- Maintain and operate kubernetes (k8s) environment.
- Service infra technical training / handover to SRE team after service go-live.
- 3+ years solid experience on cloud infra design.
- Good knowledge of version control with Git and leverage AWS Opsworks / CloudFormation for service deployment process.
- Experienced in software development one or more: Java, Go, Ruby, PHP and Python.
- Experienced with one of public cloud services development, e.g. AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Familiar with k8s architecture / management.
- Github, if you have personal Github link, please share with us
- Intermediate level of English communication is plus.
- Online Coding Test - There will be a coding test on codility before the interview. You will be requested to answer five questions within 3 hours. The interview will proceed depending on your result on codility. If you successfully pass, you will move on to the next stage.
- 1st Stage Interview - by Hiring Manager & HR
- 2nd Stage Interview will include a presentation (topic will be determine 1 week before your interview)