Product Manager (Video Streaming)
Product & Development
KKStream is a KKBOX branch established in 2016 serving as the foremost video streaming solution provider in Asia. We provide scalable video platforms and enterprise solutions, now applied by companies including au, Japan and KKTV, Taiwan.
KKStream is a video streaming service consultant and technology company that combines cutting-edge technology with robust knowledge of the industry to deliver comprehensive video streaming solutions. We’re a team of streaming technology experts, content aggregation specialists and growth hackers who combine technological prowess and business acumen to drive technological breakthroughs in the streaming industry.
At KKStream, we foster an energetic culture of creativity and collaboration, strongly encouraging all employees to actively engage in discussions and pitch new ideas. We provide competitive benefits and salaries, support professional development, and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Role and Responsibilities
- Product planning and schedule control - Take result of market survey from business development team and transfer into product roadmap and development story with acceptance criteria for Streaming Technology Team.
- 3rd party management - Partner with Ad solution provider to integrate RTB server to KKS streaming systems.
- Project shipping - Through project deliver to understand client’s paint point and business opportunity to iterate product roadmap.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in project management, especially larger projects working with cross-functional teams for cloud or software development.
- Experience in engaging and guiding stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skills of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Familiar with software application development cycles and Agile methodology.
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to Google G Suite, JIRA, etc.
- Work experience in video streaming project, ex, live streaming, encoding, player.
- Work experience in Ad solution, ex, DSP, SSP..etc.
- PMP, CSM or similar project management related certification.
- Japanese language skills in a bounce.
- 1st stage interview by hiring manager & HR
- You will be required to present your project/product management experience (15 - 20 mins)
- 2nd stage interview
- You will be give a topic on OTT platform to complete a competitor analysis & presentation