Sr. Software Engineer in Test 資深軟體測試工程師
We are looking for multi-screen application issue hunting experts to bring your talents to the global market.
● Design and implement the multi-screen (web, mobile, set-top-box) application testing methodology.
● Create and maintain test plans, cases, scenarios, and scripts; hunting bugs, including document and working software, services, and then drive the resolution.
● Execute test cases and perform ad-hoc testing to ensure the product quality.
● Create and maintain automation test scripts using test tools.
● Provide test reports for test execution, bug fixing, data accuracy, and performance testing to corresponding product solution groups.
● Ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the process, schedule, and requirements
Desired Skills and Experience:
● 5+ years working experience in software/information service industry, mastery of test management lifecycle, and able to develop test strategies.
● Experience in creating and executing test plans, scenarios, and cases for mobile/web applications.
● Expertise in functional, performance, usability, user acceptance, and compatibility testHands-on experience of scripting or programming (e.g. Python, Java, Kotlin, Swift, bash shell).
● Understand of multiple tools for automation, bug management, and test management including but not limited to Selenium, JMeter, UiAutomator, Espresso, XCTest, Appium, Jira, TestRail, and etc.
● High degree of integrity, passion, drive, flexibility and a self-starter.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to understand and critique requirements.
● Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate among different roles in different solution teams.
● BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Experience with agile development.