Technical Writer (EN>JP)
The primary job role involves editing, creating, and maintaining technical documentation to meet product release necessary. The writer will work closely with user interface designers, product managers, and product development teams.
- Write technical documentation such as API documentation and developer guides for external developers.
- Edit and proofread content written by engineers.
- Manage and maintain existing documentation sets.
- Gather information and test developer-facing products.
- Edit user manual for external clients.
- 3 years of relevant working experience in a technical writing or product documentation role.
- Experience writing documentation for developers (API reference, developer guides, tutorials).
- Experience working with people from different countries.
- High-level of writing proficiency in Traditional Chinese.
- Business-level English and Japanese proficiency.
- Experience communicating and collaborating on documentation with engineers.
- Able to communicate smoothly in cross-functional teams.