Backend Engineer - k8s (Music Streaming)
KKStream is a KKBOX branch established in 2016 serving as the foremost video streaming solution provider in Asia. We provide scalable video platforms and enterprise solutions, now applied by companies including au, Japan and KKTV, Taiwan.
KKStream's culture is to highlight creativity and energetic personalities, where our people are encouraged to submit new ideas, challenge the status quo and are given the opportunity and support to achieve their full potential. We also encourage a healthy work-life balance. We are looking for a talented problem solver, who is willing to grow with us, and to help developing client-side application for our product lines.
Role & Responsibilities
- This is a position in an agile team which builds music streaming products in Japan. At here, we welcome different point of view for software engineering. No matter you are a person who believe in open source new technologies or you are a person who is passionate in engineering methods.
- Design and build micro-services architecture from scratch
- Work closely with backend engineers to make best products
- Continuously improve and redesign existing architecture
- Operate and maintain stability for streaming platform service
- Optimize CI/CD flow
- Solid experience in cloud platforms (AWS or GCP)
- Ability to design and build micro-services architecture with scalability and security
- Experience in Kubernetes (k8s)
- Familiarity with a coding language
- Willing to learn new concepts and technologies
- Team player
- Bold, persist, clever & curious
- Code in Go or PHP
- Experience in Elasticsearch
- Experience in Agile development
- Online Coding Test - There will be a coding test on codility before the interview. You will be requested to answer five questions within 3 hours. The interview will proceed depending on your result on codility. If you successfully pass, you will move on to the next stage.
- 1st Stage Interview - by Hiring Manager & HR
- 2nd Stage Interview will include a presentation (topic will be determine 1 week before your interview)