Project Manager, Scrum PO
Product & Development
KKStream is a video streaming service consultant and technology company that combines cutting-edge technology with robust knowledge of the industry to deliver comprehensive video streaming solutions. We’re a team of streaming technology experts, content aggregation specialists and growth hackers who combine technological prowess and business acumen to drive technological breakthroughs in the streaming industry.
At KKStream, we foster an energetic culture of creativity and collaboration, strongly encouraging all employees to actively engage in discussions and pitch new ideas. We provide competitive benefits and salaries, support professional development, and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Take business requirements from enterprise clients and transfer into robust & feasible spec in aspects of UX/schedule/resource.
2. Negotiate with all stakeholders (internal & external) to find a balance between customer requirements & development restrictions.
3. Cooperate with scrum team as a PO to provide clear user story & acceptance criteria.
4. Risk management - find potential risks among internal & external teams and take actions for resolving.
5. Expectation management - cooperate with account management team to maintain customer’s expectations & long term relationship
6. Workflow - Refine working model to ensure an efficient and fluent communication with other teams.
1. 4+ years of relevant experience in project management, especially larger projects working with cross-functional teams for cloud or software development
2. Demonstrated ability to drive team in delivering project on time on scope.
3. Able to understand and discuss technical issues in detail. Fluency in English.
4. Familiar with software application development cycles and Agile methodology.
5. Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to Google G Suite, JIRA, etc.
1. Computer Science related background
2. PMP, CSM or similar project management related certification.
3. Japanese language skills