Sr. Backend Engineer (New Product Department)
KKStream is part of the KKBOX group. KKStream combines technology with market-leading OTT solution to provide cloud-based streaming service in Asia. Our culture is to highlight creativity and energetics where our people are encouraged to submit new ideas, challenge the status quo and are given the opportunity and support to achieve their full potential. We also encourage a healthy work-life balance. We are looking for a talented problem solver, who is willing to grow with us, and to help developing client-side application for our product lines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will try and apply the latest cloud technology to design and implement micro-services to provide video streaming service through APIs.
- You will work in an agile team with other designers and developers to contribute innovative ideas while quickly rolling out new products in a bi-weekly basis.
- You will build and maintain the cloud infrastructure based on service needs.
- 3+ years of experience building RESTful backend services.
- 2+ years of experienced in software development one or more: Java, Go and Python. (Go preferred)
- Experienced with one of public cloud services development, e.g. AWS, GCP and Azure. (Azure preferred)
- Intermediate level of English communication is plus.
- Self-motivated problem-solving skills and attitudes
- Willing to learn new concepts and technologies
- Team player
- Experience in containerized environment. (K8s,rancher, Docker Swarm ... etc.)
- Experience in creating, refactoring, and deploying micro-services.
- Agile experience