Project Manager, Recommendation Engine
Product & Development
KKStream is a video streaming service consultant and technology company that combines cutting-edge technology with robust knowledge of the industry to deliver comprehensive video streaming solutions. We’re a team of streaming technology experts, content aggregation specialists and growth hackers who combine technological prowess and business acumen to drive technological breakthroughs in the streaming industry.
At KKStream, we foster an energetic culture of creativity and collaboration, strongly encouraging all employees to actively engage in discussions and pitch new ideas. We provide competitive benefits and salaries, support professional development, and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Role and Responsibilities
● Project planning and schedule control - Take business requirements from enterprise clients and transfer into story and acceptance criteria for Applied Data Science team.
● Material - Ensure data source deliver on-time and maintain the quality.
● Dependency management - Define R&R and interface of internal and external team.
● Product planning - Through project deliver to understand client’s paint point and business opportunity to design product roadmap.
● Workflow - Refine working model for Applied Data Science and interaction with other team.
● 4+ years of relevant experience in project management, especially larger projects working with cross-functional teams for cloud or software development.
● Experience engaging and guiding stakeholders.
● Demonstrated skills of communication and interpersonal skills.
● Fluency in English.
● Familiar with software application development cycles and Agile methodology.
● Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to Google G Suite, JIRA, etc.
● Experience with recommendation engine and machine learning.
● With PMP, CSM or similar project management related certification.
● Japanese language skills in a bounce.