Staff Android Engineer (Video Streaming)
KKStream is part of the KKBOX group. KKStream combines technology with market-leading OTT solution to provide cloud-based streaming service in Asia. Our culture is to highlight creativity and energetics where our people are encouraged to submit new ideas, challenge the status quo and are given the opportunity and support to achieve their full potential. We also encourage a healthy work-life balance.We are looking for a talented problem solver, who is willing to grow with us, and to help developing client-side application for our product lines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to develop and maintain KKStream Android video applications and libraries.
- You will write self-documented code and complete test cases.
- You will code review with other developers, and identify issues and weaknesses.
- You will continuously refactor code bases and optimise its performance.
- You will also work together with other team members and build exciting new features with cutting-edge technologies.
- 4+ years experience with android app development.
- 5+ years software development experience.
- In-depth experience in object oriented programming and good understanding of app performance.
- Good communication skill and team-work spirit.
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.- Strong initiative and enthusiasm.
- It is good to show us your previous work which you are proud of, or piece of code you’ve contributed to any open-source projects.
- We would also interested to know your in-depth understanding of android platform (e.g. JVM, memory management, etc.).