Android Engineer (Music Streaming)
KKStream is a KKBOX branch established in 2016 serving as the foremost video streaming solution provider in Asia. We provide scalable video platforms and enterprise solutions, now applied by companies including au, Japan and KKTV, Taiwan.
KKStream's culture is to highlight creativity and energetic personalities, where our people are encouraged to submit new ideas, challenge the status quo and are given the opportunity and support to achieve their full potential. We also encourage a healthy work-life balance. We are looking for a talented problem solver, who is willing to grow with us, and to help developing client-side application for our product lines.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining KKStream music service applications on phones, tablets, cars using Android technology
- You will work closely with different function team members to make the best product
- You will write unit tests to make sure product quality
- You will code review with other developers, and identify issues and weaknesses
- You will continuously improve the product quality with new tech and code refactoring
- 2+ years of experience in Android development
- Strong coding skills in Java, Kotlin, RxJava
- Experienced in Android application development from Android basic components, UI implementation to stability and performance issue debugging
- Familiar with Git or other VCS and have experience in developing with others
- Experience building and shipping quality Android applications
- Familiar with SOLID, OO, MVVM, and MVP concept
- Experienced in building an app on Google Play
- Experienced in the agile software development process
- Experienced in using CI/CD for delivering a product
- Personal Github Project
- Online Coding Test - There will be a coding test on codility before the interview. You will be requested to answer three questions within 1 hour. The interview will proceed depending on your result on codility. If you successfully pass, you will move on to the next stage.
- 1st Stage Interview - by Hiring Manager & HR
- 2nd Stage Interview will include a presentation (topic will be determine 1 week before your interview)