iOS Engineer (Music Streaming)
KKStream is a KKBOX branch established in 2016 serving as the foremost video streaming solution provider in Asia. We provide scalable video platforms and enterprise solutions, now applied by companies including au, Japan and KKTV, Taiwan.
KKStream's culture is to highlight creativity and energetic personalities, where our people are encouraged to submit new ideas, challenge the status quo and are given the opportunity and support to achieve their full potential. We also encourage a healthy work-life balance. We are looking for a talented problem solver, who is willing to grow with us, and to help developing client-side application for our product lines.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will develop and maintain the music service application.
- Besides the application quality and stability, we also have high passion for new technology of iOS.
- You will be encouraged to build up more attractive application, and to innovate more greatly ideas.
- Develop and maintain the iOS music application.
- Write test cases for API and data model.
- Research the technology and framework we need.
- Refactor code bases and optimize its performance.
- Objective-C / Swift programming and debugging skill
- Experience with multi-threading
- Experience with Git
- High passion and responsibility on the programming
- One or more iOS apps to the App Store
- Experience with core audio API
- Experience with unit test
- Experience with CI server (Jenkins)
- Experience with agile development process (Scrum)
- Good communication skills, and transparent personality
- Personal Github Project
- Online Coding Test - There will be a coding test on codility before the interview. You will be requested to answer three questions within 1 hour. The interview will proceed depending on your result on codility. If you successfully pass, you will move on to the next stage.
- 1st Stage Interview - by Hiring Manager & HR
- 2nd Stage Interview will include a presentation (topic will be determine 1 week before your interview)