Technical Account Manager (JP Local Hire)
Are you interested in how a video streaming service is built and operated in native cloud environment? Are you interested in how different industry utilize streaming technology to build OTT service that helps monetize existing content business? Are you interested in establish long term tightly relationship with customers?If yes, then you’re the person we’re seeking for!
You’ll be responsible for probing potential customers for business opportunities, talking with customers regarding business logics and requirements, helping customer to understand how KKStream’s streaming technology enable them to achieve business goal. You’ll be the best spokesman between customers and KKStream development team, in both business side and technology side. You can expect at least 50% of your time to engage with customers to build up tightly relationship.
You’ll work with internal BDs, PMs and engineering teams consists of streaming engineers, software developers, site reliability engineers, and operation optimization specialists. With all the supports from business and engineering site, you can learn how we test, respond, troubleshoot, and improve a large-scale cloud service so that meets customer’s requirement and enable them to explore the media entertainment possibilities. If you’re passionate on how stream technology meets the media industry and step into new OTT era, you’re the one we’re looking for.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Being responsible for handling the day-to-day communications & support, including escalation processes and delivering operational, technical upgrades or modifications.
● Work with teams in every department collaborating with relevant internal and external stakeholders and resources.
● Understand the operational needs and capabilities of both the client and KKS systems and processes and be able and provide additional 2nd-level support to the clients.
● Being a go-getter that processes good client relation management skills with attention to service and be proactive to realize the needs of the clients to give them what they need before they come to you.
● Working closely with development managers to develop and execute key account management plans, to ensure that products sold to clients are delivered effectively and satisfactory to clients.
● Build up knowledge and expertise in OTT industry.
● EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience.
● EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of relevant work experience in technical client-facing role or operations role requiring strong cross-functional program management in a sales environment.
● Experience leading, managing, and delivering complex digital media projects.
● Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team. Experience working cross-functionally and driving stakeholders to achieve a common goal.
● Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills in Japanese.
● Moderate English oral/written communication skills.
Nice to Have:
● Experience with advertising technologies; SOA, application servers, middleware, databases, security, Broadcast Media, Streaming Services or similar applications (CMS) is a plus.
● 2+ years of software engineering background is a plus.
● Knowledge of Networking or Web infrastructure. Modern operation systems e.g. iOS, Android and Linux.
● Knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies like storage solution, VM or docker technologies, information security.
● Knowledge or experience of cloud computing service, e.g. AWS, GCP, or Azure