Service Center Training Coordinator
Columbus, United States
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Klarna Service Center is a global organization. The center consists of approximately 600 employees with a mix of in-house and outsourced operations. The central organization is located at our corporate headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, as is the operations for the European service center organization. The start-up in the United States is the next big step for Klarna. We predict a rapid growth in this new market for the company.
The Service Center is a central part of Klarna, and this team will have a direct impact on our customer satisfaction as well as overall customer service best practices. The Service Center team is responsible for handling escalated customer inquiries and complaints, as well as setting up routines and best practices for our front-line associates.
The Service Center Training Coordinator will be responsible for the education and development for the Service Center, as well as monitoring customer interactions to establish and maintain high quality service standards. In general, some things you would potentially be doing:
- Manage the whole education process from creating training material to holding the training sessions, as well as analyzing the results. The work is performed in the classroom and through our online system. This person will also ensure training is continuously aligned with quality standards within the service center.
- Building interpersonal training strategies and learning programs customized to the company’s US vision with corporate HQ in Sweden.
- Identify knowledge gaps by analyzing customer satisfaction and quality results, and using this knowledge you will determine best practices for effective knowledge sharing and individual development.
-Partner with various teams throughout Klarna to craft training modules to improve knowledge base and boost overall business development.
- Managing all Service Center training materials and procedures, partnering with the Compliance team to ensure material meets all applicable regulations.
This person will have strong communication skills, and will thrive in an autonomous environment. The analyst will feel comfortable presenting in front of diverse audiences.
- Three to five years of training experience, with at least one year of curriculum development.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Strong attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem solving.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships across the business.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Experience in independently driving projects
- Two to three years call center experience.
- Two to three years mentoring and/or supervisory experience.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.