Communications Manager | Nordics
Stockholm, Sweden /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and energetic communications manager to join our Nordic corporate communications team to help execute on delivering world-class strategic and creative communication initiatives to bring Klarna’s story to life. The team is a driven, passionate and fun group of people focused on making Klarna respected and loved by consumers, merchants and all relevant stakeholders. We are dedicated and enthusiastic professionals who love being part of the growth journey of one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in one of the hottest industries right now; fintech. Klarna is well-known in the Nordics. Yet we believe that many of our stakeholders know too little about us, what we do and what we’re aiming for. As a communications manager your job will be to create clever communication that makes it clear what Klarna is and stands for to those who are or should be interested in knowing.
What you will do
- Develop proactive and reactive communications strategies and day-to-day media handling around topics relating to Klarna such as ecommerce, tech, shopping and consumer banking
- Plan, lead and execute specific communications projects aiming to enhance or change perceptions about Klarna in the Nordics
- Work closely with the commercial, product, legal and marketing teams to coordinate and prioritise communication activities
- Create written content based on developed strategies that can be used in external facing channels such as reports, press releases, blog posts and social media
- Ensure high quantity and quality in media coverage in the Nordics.
Who you are
- 3-5 years experience preferably at an agency or in a high-growth tech or fintech environment
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills
- Well organised and can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects within time constraints and with strong attention to detail
- Proactive and hands-on by nature and motivated by coming up with new ideas that add value and innovation to the work we do
- Creative thinker, with a track record for bringing strategic thinking into action plans and output
- You are confident to be an independent player while also enjoying being part of a team and able to embrace the varied nature of the job
- Positive, go–getter attitude with an ‘always on’ mindset
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
In order to apply, please send us the following:
CV/Resume in English