IT Operations - Cloud Governance Manager
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Cloud Governance expert, that will work close together with our IT Governance, Vendor Management teams and Suppliers.
Klarna is adapting to the future of IT-Services and strives to take new innovative solutions into consideration - but always from a standpoint in the financial services industry regulations.
You will join our team where you will work as a global process stakeholder of Cloud Governance cross our markets, and collaborating with your colleagues in Germany, US, UK and Sweden - with a base in the Swedish HQ Office.
You like to plan, drive and deliver your work, having close stakeholder relations, director level presentations and facilitating deep documentation and control.
Need to have's
- Basic IT infrastructure understanding
- You have experience from financial services regulated by European Banking Association and or the Swedish Financial Services Authority
- You have experience in regulatory outsourcing
- Documentation comes natural for you and you strive for law and order
- You have a pragmatic view on control and strive for continuous improvements
Nice to have's
- A good understanding of Control frameworks such as , ISO 27001 and SOC
- Genuine interest and experience in cloud services and the market evolvement
- Used to vendor management relations and work thinking of the world in processes and control objectives
- Like digging into deep and complex agreements
- Enjoy a dynamic, changing and inspiring work atmosphere
- Perhaps you are an official or unofficial IT auditor, and like to take an auditors view on processes and organisations
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.