Senior Performance Marketing Associate
New York, United States
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We're growing at 40% every year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
We are looking for someone who can manage acquisition performance marketing on the US Consumer Growth & Loyalty team. We are dedicated and enthusiastic professionals who love being part of the growth journey of one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in payments and retail right now.
- Develop Klarna’s US Consumer Shopping acquisition performance marketing program – with a strong digital focus
- Manage media vendor relationships and performance
- Partner with brand, product, and sales to build new campaigns
- Support and contribute to the overall US Shopping consumer marketing strategy and wider marketing organizational campaigns
- Assemble and analyze reports to find optimization insights, and report insights to the wider marketing, product, brand, and sales teams
Who you are
- Be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
- You are customer obsessed, proactive by nature, can move between high strategy and small details, relish problem-solving, want the ability to think creatively and love the satisfaction of awesome execution.
- Rigorous analytical, growth, and A/B/n testing mindset
- You love to challenge the status quo, can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to prioritize your work.
- You like working in a team and while you let others shine, you know what it takes for the teams to deliver.
- Proven abilities to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience managing digital advertising budgets and plans
- Quantitative and critical by nature, supporting concepts and theories with data and information
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets