Senior Service Specialist - Real Time Analyst
Columbus, United States /
Service Delivery /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Do you have experience in Real-Time Management / Workforce Management? And more importantly - do you have experience in Customer Service, and live and breathe service? Would you like to work in a dynamic and energetic environment? If so, the Real-Time Analyst role for the US/EU Market could be the right role for you!
As a Real-Time Analyst for the US/EU market, you should be flexible, our operations are 24/7. You should have a solid understanding of numbers(KPIs) within the service center and an understanding of the impact of decisions in the short, medium, and long term for all markets and processes. The ability to assess impacts and decide quickly and safely. As well as implementing these decisions to keep the impact as small as possible. For this purpose, analytical thinking is crucial. Knowledge of GDocs/Sheets is necessary to process relevant data and information and make it available to stakeholders.
You will have a lot of contact with stakeholders internally and externally and will be reporting to the U.S. Market Lead.
What will you be doing?
Real time volume distribution
- Daily contact with vendors (regular, interval to be agreed and reviewed)
- Daily contact with vendors regarding e.g. any fluctuation from our forecast, distributing volumes between Vendors or Inhouse, Review capacity planning
- Work together with Market Leads to decide further actions
- Reviewing vendor KPIs and taking action accordingly for responsible markets.
- Develop processes/routines/fixes with responsible teams and vendors for recurring impacts.
- Execute on Incident Manager’s input
- The detection of deviations in live monitoring and thus the recognition of indicators for potential incidents.
- Supporting OnCall Team with handling incidents affecting Live Channels
- Support to update Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Sharing of information with stakeholders in Service Center and Risk Control
- Create and maintain KPI and Impact reports
- Feedback to Forecast Team for adjustments on future forecasts
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.