Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We're growing at 40% every year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
Klarna is all about smoooth payments and is well on it’s way to becoming the world's favorite way to buy! We use our proprietary credit offerings and dynamic checkout solutions to drive conversion increase across desktop, tablet and mobile - upwards of 80% increase in some cases. Oh, did we mention we take all of the risk so our merchants can do what they do best?
As a dominant player across Europe for the past decade, we are now focused on expanding our presence in the UK. That’s why we need an Inside Sales Associate. That’s why we need you.
Your primary role will be to call on inbound prospects, pitch, and gather contracts. You will also be required to hit an in-year sales volume target. Goals are achieved by outbound calling efforts in conjunction with the inbound leads.
You will also be:
- Reaching out by phone and email to prospects that showed initial interest
- Advising your clients on the best product and set up given their needs
- Negotiating, closing deals and signing contracts
- Delivery work, putting customers live. There are possibilities to “grow” into taking on more technical responsibility should that be of interest
- Act as the interface at Klarna between customer, Sales, Delivery, Legal and Product
- Working with existing customers on contractual changes
- A driven individual with a can-do mentality, ready to achieve great results
- A great communicator and have a strong commercial acumen
- Interested in the techniques comprising Klarna’s solutions, although deep technical knowledge is not an initial requirement
- Goal oriented, yet a team player.
- We value comradeship and we expect that new team members will reinforce the current good atmosphere!
- Able and willing to work in a fast paced environment, while having the ability to stay calm and think logically
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Work well independently and in team environments.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Able to talk clearly and confidently with any audience.
- Proven ability to learn new things in rapidly changing environments.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills, able to communicate product and business related matters.
If you like a high paced and rapidly expanding growth-company with lots of opportunities for your own career, SME UK could be your first step into an amazing career at Klarna-Sales.
Are you interested in becoming our next Sales Klarnaut? Then you are welcome to apply!