Merchant Foundation Operations - Market Lead Sweden
Stockholm, Sweden /
Service Delivery /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
Are you driven by managing and leading teams successfully? Do you want to be a key player to help drive a world-class merchant experience? Perfect - then you should join Klarna’s Merchant Operations team!
Merchant Foundation Operations is supporting Klarna’s merchants during the entire lifecycle with Klarna, starting from the onboarding and throughout the journey of being live with Klarna.
The Merchant Operations teams are responsible for several different processes. The team is underwriting, supporting merchants onboarding with Klarna, both in direct contact with the merchants and by configuring their details into our systems. The team also supports already existing Klarna merchants with any question they might have and by administering the merchant base. At the end of the merchant life cycle the team is also responsible for offboarding the merchants. Our aim is to ensure a smoooth merchant journey by offering exceptional support.
In this role, you will lead a team of 10-15 specialists and be responsible for the delivery of our outsourced operations supporting your market. You will share the market responsibility with other managers.
What you will do
- Responsible for following up and delivering on the team's and market’s KPI’s while delivering high quality services.
- Coach, lead and develop the team members in day to day businesses.
- Work with your team to identify requirements, resolve cases and help drive decisions.
- Interface with stakeholders across the organization.
- Suggest and implement improvements.
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you will have
- Proven track record of successfully leading a team with strong results.
- Goal-oriented mindset.
- Knowledge of management principles.
- Strong business understanding and enjoy handling multiple tasks.
- Great communication skills, making sure that your stakeholders always know what to expect and when.
- Strong ability to take on a holistic perspective.
- Previous leadership experience is expected
We will also offer you an awesome working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues who care for each other and work as a team in order to achieve success!
Interested? Great! We are looking forward to your application, the interviewing process will start in Q4 2020.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English. We recommend you to apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden