Analytics Manager- Procurement
Stockholm, Sweden /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Who you are
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level - thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so.
What you will do
As a Procurement Analytics Manager you will be part of Klarna's Procurement team supporting Contract Owners that are spread over Klarna's organisation around the world.
Day to day will see you
- Support and guide Contract Owners through the procurement process and its due diligence steps
- Negotiate contractual terms, conditions and prices in all markets
- Read and alter Supplier agreements
- Help Contract Owners to identify risks and propose appropriate measures to: reduce impact of those risks, mitigate risks and ensure compliance with regulations
- Involving relevant stakeholders and collaborating with colleagues across all domains
- Drive strategic initiatives to further develop the procurement process and its supporting material
You should have
- A degree from a university in a numerate subject (e.g. Economics, Science, Engineering, or Business)
- Applicable work experience with procurement or relevant legal assignments of +3 years
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Ability to establish a high degree of credibility, respect, and trust with multiple internal stakeholders and influence at all levels
You might also have
- A good track record of process or product development
- Experience in developing and implementing both qualitative and quantitative risk and control assessment methodologies
- Experience in implementing operational stress testing models and scenario analysis
- Strong attention to details and experience in using structured approaches to problem-solving
- Significant drive and ambition
- Strong conceptual ability
Please send your CV in English.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.