Senior Service Specialist (Staff on demand)
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Staff on Demand is a team at Klarna supporting our organisation with Service Competence, acting as an in-house staffing agency.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for all processes relating to coordinate and manage staff that will be rented out to teams within Klarna.
- You will drive the staffing process end-to-end, including identify needs, find talent and the right match for each assignment. You will have a lot of contact with stakeholders internally and externally.
- You will lead and motivate the team to achieve amazing performance goals.
- You will be advising and coaching the employees and engage them in the everyday work. You will be the one making sure that this is working as smoooth and efficient as possible.
- You will also develop strong relationships across the organisation, working collaboratively with your internal customers.
You should have:
- Applicable work experience in a related field
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem-solving, strong verbal and written communication and conflict resolution skills
- Self initiated mindset & ‘hands on’ mentality
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of management principles and Leadership experience in a service-based environment
- Excellent English language skills
Please send in your application in English.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.