Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
For us QA is a vital part of the Engineering teams to fulfill our goal of creating and delivering the smoothest payment solutions around the globe. You will have a voice and you will be heard. If you promise to be fully quality oriented, we promise to give you full reward to further improve our products, processes and testing landscape.
What you will do:
- improving quality of all products being delivered, internally and client focused
- testing products to the maximum and conducting Unit, Integration and UI tests following sustainable test structures
- following up with engineers that improvements are made and delivered
- being the quality guard before we deploy - you have the say when we go live
What we expect from you:
- To be driven, this is an essential attribute if you want to thrive in Klarna’s fast moving environment.
- To be optimistic, being a source of can-do optimism will be crucial for the whole undertaking and the teams you will be collaborating with.
- Knowledge of Python and experience or interest in code quality.
- A portfolio of relevant projects, blog posts or activity would be greatly appreciated.
What you can expect from us:
- A very, very competent compensation package, based on your skill level.
- 6 weeks of paid holidays.
- A practically unlimited potential to develop and grow, both personally and professionally.
- Unlimited budget for personal development, including books, conferences and workshops.
- Amazing relocation package to Berlin, Germany
- Generous pension and insurance plans.
- A private cinema, among many, many other perks, in downtown Berlin.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.