Senior Commercial Manager
Columbus, United States
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Klarna’s Enterprise New Sales team is working tirelessly in our efforts to expand into North America. We are now looking for a seasoned business development professional (read, hunter) to help with our rapid expansion into North America. You’ll play a key role in this effort, telling merchants how incredibly smoooth Klarna is and spreading the word of how to separate paying from buying.
Day to Day
- As a Senior Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining long-term, profitable relationships with some of our largest and most strategic clients (merchants) in the US.
- You may be included in the sales process to help close a deal, but the real work starts once the merchant is live with Klarna.
- You will act as the primary liaison between Klarna and the merchant, & your objective is to retain and grow the relationship with that merchant.
- Your primary KPI will be sales volume contributed by your book of business.
- You will be analyzing performance, identifying opportunities to acquire additional volume, and pitching those to the merchant.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.