Commercial Manager BE/NL
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. We are currently looking to grow a few of our Commercial teams in Amsterdam to help achieve our mission to challenge the traditional e-commerce industry and become the world's smooothest shopping partner for merchants and customers alike!
What you will do
We have a few teams that are growing at the moment and looking for new colleagues to join us. As part of our Commercial teams, you will work in a dynamic environment to accelerate our business and evolve the go-to market strategy by engaging with our partners, developing our existing accounts or breaking new ground and gaining more market shares and new business opportunities.
Your tasks may include
- Building and executing joint agreed business plans with partners or merchants to drive mutual growth and success
- Working closely with internal analysts, delivery and marketing teams at Klarna to drive enablement and lead generation activities.
- Identifying new partnerships or business opportunities, pitch Klarna’s services and close deals
- Building great relationships both on an executive, as well as on an individual level.
- Playing an important role in taking Klarna to the next level
- An ambitious person with significant drive to build up new businessAn entrepreneurial individual with a “can-do” mindset
- Courageous - Willing to speak up, make decisions, and take calculated risks
- A Detailed Thinker - Passionate and open-minded while meticulous about data and details
- Results-oriented - Able to see beyond their own problem space and dependencies to find solutions
- A challenger- Never misses an opportunity to disrupt the industry and embraces change
- Customer obsessed - Our customers are at the heart of everything we do; their success is our key mission
You should have:
- 3+ years of relevant sales, partner or business development experience within E-commerce or digital marketing & retail
- Bachelor's degree in business or other related fields.
- Great presentation and communications skills.
- Fluency in English and Dutch/Flemish
Your personality, motivation and competitive spirit is what matters most. If you have a winner-mentality, a desire to learn new things to drive great customer, and partner experiences, we would like to talk to you. Fluency in French is also highly welcomed.
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
We have a few different roles in mind and are always looking for the best fit, so do not hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to talking to you.
Please note that we require proficiency in verbal as well as written, English and Dutch and a valid driving license for this role.
Based in the heart of bustling Amsterdam, with one of the best views, and directly next to Amsterdam CS. We have proven to be a great source of talent for international roles in Klarna.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.