Service Delivery Specialist - Fraud Detection (Fixed-Term)
Stockholm, Sweden /
Service Delivery /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
Are you an analytical person with an investigative mindset who is looking for a challenging role in a fast paced and constantly changing fraud environment employment? Do you want to be a key player, ensuring that we stop fraud at the door?
Perfect – then you should join our Fraud Detection Team!
What you will be doing
As a Service Delivery Specialist within the Fraud Detection team, you will be responsible for performing fraud reviews and investigations of high risk transactions across a range of Klarna’s markets and products. You will identify, prevent and monitor high risk transactions in relation to fraud. The role requires you to be able to work individually whilst also collaborating with others to identify and highlight suspicious patterns in fraud behavior.
You will be performing a range of fraud detection tasks such as:
- Review of high risk orders, identified by our system controls.
- Monitoring of trends and highlighting suspicious orders (Undetected Monitoring)
- Root cause analysis of unpaid orders
- Provide ongoing feedback to Fraud Prevention on fraud trends and alarm performance.
- Support on the development of fraud detection processes and routines linked to wider business initiatives such as market expansions or new product launches.
You will work in a cross functional team and in close collaboration with the other Fraud Operational and Fraud Prevention teams.
We are looking for an analytical individual with great talent who is looking for a challenging job with a technical touch. We place great importance on how well you fit into the organization, analytical skills, detail orientation and your technical interest. This is more important than what you have done before!
You should get in touch with us if you:
- Have an interest in fraud prevention and protecting customers from fraud.
- Are curious about learning how to review and process large sets of information and are not afraid of numbers.
- Have an analytical mindset and not afraid of suggesting new approaches to solving a problem.
- Have a technical interest.
- Language competence besides English is a merit.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced operational environment.
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you have:
- A strong ability to process large sets of information and detect anomalies
- A structured and accurate way of working
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- A strong drive and enjoy working in a high pace operational environment
Please note that the position advertised is a fixed term employment until 31st October 2021.
Please be aware that we are not able to offer relocation support for this position.