Merchant Localization Product Manager
Berlin, Germany /
Product Management /
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to shop and buy. Online shopping, payments, and banking are rapidly changing and at Klarna we are re-imagining how they all play together in our customers’ lives. We are obsessed about making the life of millions of consumers more convenient, simple, and delightful. We are looking for a Merchant Localization Product Manager who can help us re-imagine this future and make it a reality. Even though Klarna is the highest valued Fin tech company in Europe, we believe that our journey has just begun.
At Klarna we are focused on one thing more than anything else - our customers. From innovative consumer products like the Klarna App, Card or flexible Payment Methods, to merchant offerings such as the Klarna Checkout or the merchant portal. We believe that customers are loyal to experience and being a customer-obsessed company, like Klarna, requires constant and dedicated focus on our customers. Product Managers are at the heart of this obsession, always making decisions in their customer’s favour, solving their challenges or delighting them with products they didn’t know they needed.
- Drive awareness of both our merchant happiness gaps enabling central product teams to take action and deliver high quality products.
- Understand and analyse Klarna’s as well as competitor’s products from the lens of both consumers and merchants. Synthesize findings into product requirements.
- Deeply understand the experience from a merchant point of view to be the voice of merchants in the market by building an aggregated view of product issues to identify trends & patterns and work proactively to address quality issues.
- Help shape growth opportunities and define product strategy for the local market.
- Understand market regulations and compliance to ensure our products are in line with them and spot opportunities, not threats when the market shifts.
- Work with central product, engineering and local commercial teams to resolve product gaps and raise awareness of market needs across Klarna's portfolio of products.
- Engage closely with development and commercial teams to balance scope and delivery timeline.
- Assist in the development of new products and enhance existing products to achieve product-market fit.
You should have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Native German speaker
You might also have
- A strong customer and quality focus
- Previous experience in a business consulting or retail industry role
- Previous experience with user experience design or software development
- The ability to quickly understand the big picture and present local product requirements in a global and strategic setting
For this position it could also be an option to live in Brussels.
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.