Quality Assurance Specialist - German speaker (m/w/d)
Berlin, Germany /
Service Delivery /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Are you passionate about service, communication and data analysis? Are you an engaged problem solver who loves to help other people grow in their role? Do you love working towards KPIs and improvement opportunities? Sounds like you? Great, keep on reading as we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a fluent German speaker to join the Quality DACH team.
What you will do
- Developing and measuring the way our service agents communicate and deliver service to our customers.
- Managing our service partners to ensure they meet our quality goals.
- Analyzing quality and operations data to identify trends and improvement opportunities.
- Initiating and delivering improvement projects.
Who you are
- You need to be a driven and flexible individual who has a strong interest in service, communication, and data.
- You also have the ability to work with different stakeholders, under pressure, with deadlines and are not afraid of changes for growth.
- We welcome applicants of any gender, any age and all backgrounds
You should also have
- Service and customer-focus mindset.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English and German.
- Stakeholder management skill.
- Data analysis skill.
Please apply as soon as possible since selection and interviews are held continuously.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.