Merchant Foundations Operations Lead/Manager NO (Oslo)
Oslo, Norway /
Service Delivery /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Merchant Foundations Operations Lead/Manager NO
Are you driven by managing and leading teams successfully? Do you want to be a key player to help drive a world-class merchant experience behind the scenes? Perfect - then you should join Klarna’s Merchant Foundations Operations team! We are currently looking for a new lead/manager for our new Norwegian team located in Oslo.
The Merchant Foundations Operations team is responsible for several different processes. The team is underwriting, supporting merchants onboarding with Klarna, both in direct contact with the merchants and by configuring their details into our systems. The team also supports already existing Klarna merchants with any question they might have and by administering the merchant base. At the end of the merchant life cycle the team is also responsible for offboarding the merchants. Our aim is to ensure a smoooth merchant journey by offering exceptional service.
In this role, you will lead a team of 15 specialists/senior specialists. You will be a part of the Service Delivery Competence. 2021 will be like no other for Klarna and will bring some big change requirements so please expect big challenges!
Exercising excellent leadership and communication skills, you’ll develop and coach a team in an environment that embraces change, cultivates service excellence, productivity, teamwork and high self-esteem. In return, we’ll offer you a competitive compensation package and an environment in which you can do your best work.
What will you do
- Lead and develop the work carried out within the Merchant Foundations Operations (NO) team.
- Create strong collaboration with your peers in the Nordics team and share best practices. Coach, lead and develop the team members in day to day businesses.
- Be responsible for service delivery, KPI fulfilment and take the necessary actions on deviations.
- Work with the team to identify and drive improvements, help resolve difficult cases and drive decisions.
- Interact with stakeholders across the organization, including Commercial, service operations and the rest of Klarna.
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you have
- A proven track record of successfully leading a service or call centre team with strong results.
- A drive to continuously improve the way the team will operate in order to improve the merchant experience. Goal-oriented mindset.
- Knowledge of management principles.
- Project management skills.
- Strong business understanding and enjoy handling multiple tasks.
- Great communication skills, making sure that your stakeholders always know what to expect and when.
- A collaborative and adaptable personality to face Klarna’s incredible growth, and turn challenges into success.
- Strong ability to take on a holistic perspective.
- Read, understand and have examples of how you do/would embrace Klarna’s leadership principles.
We will also offer you an awesome working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. As a co-worker in Merchant Foundations Operations we care for each other and work as a team in order to reach success!
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English. We recommend you to apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Language(s): Norwegian, English
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.