Delivery Manager Helsinki
Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. We are currently looking to expand our Delivery teams, who play an important role during and after closing agreements with our merchants, to enable them using Klarna products as soon after signing as possible.
What you will do
You will be responsible for our merchants’ smoooth experience while they implement our products and solutions, ensuring high quality integrations. Working closely with our merchants and your sales colleagues, you will strengthen your knowledge about the e-commerce and payments industry as well as the underlying system and vendor landscape. This will make you an important source of feedback on Klarna’s products!
- Be in contact with our merchants via phone, video call or email as well as on site during workshops and demos
- Given the variety in complexity and size of those projects you will adjust your approach dependent on how many integrating parties or Klarna internal stakeholders are involved
- Act as an interface between involved parties and steer them to completion, while eliminating friction as an external project manager
- Provide merchants with profound knowledge about our products and best practices to ensure optimal end customer experience
- Assist merchants with technical integrations
- Provide feedback to product & engineering domains, with whom you will discuss needs and requirements.
Who you are
- Desired experience and understanding of XML, HTML, REST API
- Familiarity with e-commerce shop systems or payment systems.
- Have worked in either pre-sales, technical integration, technical project management.
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You should have
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written Finnish
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
You might also have
- Excellent ability to listen and and communicate with different audiences
- Ability to handle clients situations in a confident yet humble ways based on facts
- An eye for details to easily structure bigger projects into deliverables
- Genuine curiosity and good technical understanding
- Passion for solving problems
How to apply
Send over a CV in English.
Note that it is a requirement to speak Finnish for this role.
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.