Senior Manager, Partner Marketing
Columbus, United States /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our rapidly expanding Co-Marketing team. The Co-Marketing team at Klarna is responsible for creating and delivering strategy tools and planning tools for the Partner (merchant) Success Team marketers, so their marketing campaigns will drive ROI and become a core driver of revenue and growth.
We collaborate with each other and cross-functionally to deliver Co-Marketing annual planning & best practices from big campaigns to brilliant basics, resource coordination for larger merchant campaigns, as well as central campaign initiation and coordination for cross-merchant activity. The person who will be successful in this role should have experience impacting & contributing to multi-stream, integrated co-marketing plans; driving strategy, prioritization, development, and execution. The ideal candidate enjoys a fast-paced environment, can quickly adapt to change and has the ability to prioritize work effectively while taking personal ownership of hands-on delivery. This candidate is also creatively driven and has a pulse on culture and consumer behavior.
- Serve as a marketing lead within a Partner Success team.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Business Development, Integration, and Sales leads to drive a holistic success plan for merchants
- Drive marketing strategy and prioritization for a portfolio of top-tier merchant partners
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans across owned, paid, and earned channels driving mutual value for Klarna and merchant partners (brand awareness, increased Klarna usage, conversions, and AOV for merchant partners)
- Work across internal stakeholders and channel owners (social, email, app, etc) and broader co-marketing team to build merchant support plans and collaborative co-marketing efforts
- Manage media and creative agency partners’ project scope and timelines
- Act as a primary point of contact with partner marketing leads, building and nurturing those external relationships
- 6+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Partner marketing experience required – the ability to marry the goals and objectives of two brands to drive mutual growth.
- Agency experience is a plus - a proven ability to manage multiple accounts, play a client service role, and project manage is a must.
- Retail experience preferred - thinking like a retailer will be crucial to lead and plan with our merchants
- Marketing generalist – experience managing 360 campaigns: creative asset development, performance, social, CRM, events, etc.
- Balance of creativity and analysis – the ability to turn data & insights into action and creative problem-solving.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.