Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Do you share our dedication to customers and agree that serving the customer comes first? Great! We definitely want to talk to you as we are looking to increase our Inbound Sales team focusing on SME clients in the Swedish market as part of our Nordic Team. Your main task is to turn incoming leads into closed deals and happy clients and you will be responsible for the end-to-end process from signed contract to go-live.
You will be part of a highly energetic team of 14 people with an impressive track record of recurrently being the most profitable sales team in Klarna. Some keywords that define the SME Swedish team are: team spirit, helping each other out, high team competency, good colleagueship and over-performing.
What you will be doing:
- Reaching out by phone and email to prospects that showed initial interest
- Advising your clients on the best product and set up given their needs
- Negotiating, closing deals and signing contracts
- Act as the interface between all involved parties at Klarna and the merchant, bridging Sales, Technical Delivery, Legal and Product.
- Fluent in Swedish
- A driven individual with a can-do mentality, ready to achieve great results
- Interested in the techniques comprising Klarna’s solutions, although deep technical knowledge is not an initial requirement
- Goal oriented, yet a team player.
- We value comradeship and we expect that new team members will reinforce the current good atmosphere!
- Able and willing to work in a fast paced environment, while having the ability to stay calm and think logically
Although we believe in on-the-job-training, the experiences that are a merit for this role are:
- Previous experience in sales or a service background
- Experience from a financial sector (Fin-Tech)
- Demonstrated interest in the combination of sales and technology
If you like a high paced and rapidly expanding growth-company with lots of opportunities for your own career, SME Nordics could be your first step into an amazing career at Klarna-Sales.
Are you interested in becoming our next Sales Klarnaut? Then you are welcome to apply!
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.