Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2000 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 90,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
To find out more about what it's like to work at Klarna: klarna.com/careers
Do you share our dedication to customers and agree that serving the customer comes first? Great! We definitely want to talk to you as we are looking to increase our Inbound Sales & Delivery team focusing on SME clients in the Dutch and Belgium markets. Your main tasks are to turn incoming leads into closed deals and to “put customers live”.
You will be part of a highly energetic team of 15 people with an impressive track record of recurrently being the most profitable sales team in Klarna. Some keywords that define the SME team are: team spirit, helping each other out, high team competency, good colleagueship and over-performing.
What you will be doing:
- Reaching out by phone and email to prospects that showed initial interest
- Advising your clients on the best product and set up given their needs
- Negotiating, closing deals and signing contracts
- Delivery work, putting customers live. There are possibilities to “grow” into taking on more technical responsibility should that be of interest
- Act as the interface at Klarna between customer, Sales, Delivery, Legal and Product
- Sales Admin BNL for existing customers reaching out for contractual changes
- Fluent in Dutch and English and if you were to speak French that would be a big merit.
- A driven individual with a can-do mentality, ready to achieve great results
- Interested in the techniques comprising Klarna’s solutions, although deep technical knowledge is not an initial requirement
- Goal oriented, yet a team player.
- We value comradeship and we expect that new team members will reinforce the current good atmosphere!
- Able and willing to work in a fast paced environment, while having the ability to stay calm and think logically
Although we believe in on-the-job-training, the experiences that are a merit for this role are:
- Previous experience in sales or a service background
- Experience from a financial sector (Fin-Tech)
- Demonstrated interest in the combination of sales and technology
If you like a high paced and rapidly expanding growth-company with lots of opportunities for your own career, SME Nordics could be your first step into an amazing career at Klarna-Sales.
Are you interested in becoming our next Sales Klarnaut? Then you are welcome to apply!
We can offer you an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences. As part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, you'll help play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level.