Partner Success Sweden, Marketing Manager, Co-Marketing
Stockholm, Sweden /
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Would you like to work with some of the biggest brands in the world? Klarna’s payment options are available at retail clients including H&M, ASOS, Adidas, Apple, Disney, Ticketmaster and many more. Klarna is looking for a seasoned marketer to help our retailers market and message Klarna to the mutual benefit of both parties.
Successful candidates will possess the ability to combine creativity and business acumen in order to elevate Klarna’s brand equity across all relevant channels in partnership with our biggest clients. The role requires a deep understanding of the Klarna brand, our payment options and shoppers in order to develop the right marketing messages and campaigns to accelerate Klarna use at the retail checkout. The successful candidate will work closely with other Klarna co-marketing and commercial team members globally.
What you will do
- Work directly with Klarna integrated merchants to develop marketing plans and assets. This includes consumer-facing placements across the full shopper journey from driving traffic, to acquisition and conversion - even being in-store and transacting
- Build comprehensive marketing plans that will drive traffic and awareness for Klarna. Execute and report on all tactics to retail clients.
- Work directly with, and manage, creative and media agencies on specific executions
- Work closely with commercial sales and account management colleagues on pitching to prospects and management of existing accounts.
- Coordinate internal teams across countries to execute marketing plans of local merchants abroad, including email, app, social, and other owned marketing channels
- Advise merchants on how to best use and message Klarna in their own channels to amplify sales
Who you are
- You will have 6-8 years of experience in consumer, and/or (online) retail marketing.
- A candidate who has managed marketing for a high-volume retailer before would be preferred
- You have exceptional creative, problem solving and strategic thinking ability
- You have both digital marketing experience - performance marketing, digital and social channels expert
- Agency experience is a plus as pitching your solution to identified problems is key in this position
- Must be team oriented and highly resourceful - ‘Can do’ and ‘Willing to do what it takes’ attitude
- You are ruthless in delivering results on time and with the highest standards
- Comfortable interacting with and managing relationships with senior stakeholders at merchant partners
- Fluent Swedish skills, both written and verbal will be a plus
Please include a CV in english
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.