Mannheim, Germany /
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
With over 65 million users Stocard is one of the leading mobile wallets around the globe. Users can store loyalty cards from their favorite stores, access personalized offers, collect rewards and pay directly with the app.
Klarna and Stocard have joined forces in 2021 to revolutionize how people shop and pay. Together, we are an ecosystem of 400+ developers working on our apps with over 125M users. We are dedicated to shaping the world’s best shopping and payment experience.
We are now looking for talented native iOS engineers to help us build the next generation of our app platform. The task at hand is to empower our app ecosystem and create the best shopping and payment experience together with Klarna and Stocard.
What you'll get to do:
- You will work on a variety of functionality for the Stocard iOS App within a cross functional team.
- Build and maintain the native products that make up the core platform of the Klarna app.
- Architect, build and maintain our native and modularized Stocard iOS app. Tackle challenges and find creative ways to implement new features, using the best available technologies like Swift or RxSwift.
- Work with large scale, highly available and resilient modern financial systems.
- Be an integral part of a cross-functional team, in addition to its culture and ways of working. Common practices include agile methodologies, pair and mob programming.
- Work with automated deployment enabling code release multiple times a day and native app releases on a fixed schedule.
- Succeed, fail, and learn together with other talented people. We believe in an environment that provides an opportunity for growth and sees education as an outcome of failure that gets us closer to the next breakthrough.
What we think you have:
- Experience building iOS mobile applications and a deep understanding of the iOS platform, ecosystem and rock-solid coding skills with Swift.
- Love for solving technical challenges with other talented teammates.
- Ability to take over responsibility and drive the development of exciting and impactful new features and products
- A passion for writing clean and testable code.
- An agile mindset and experience with Agile practices (Pairing, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery).
- Interest in/or experience with mobile shopping and mobile banking.
* We understand some people might not feel they tick every box, but if you're excited about the prospect of joining Klarna and believe you can add value, we'd still love to hear from you.
Some of the technologies we work with:
- CI/CD - Jenkins, Bitrise, Fastlane
- RxSwift, UIKit(no Storyboards), Cocoapods, DocC
- REST API and GraphQL API
- UI/UX: Internal UI component concept, Figma
- Backend node.js, AWS, Spunk, Datadog, Docker, Kafka
We know diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our teams include women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the college-educated, and people from all over the world.
We also believe in contributing back to the open source community. You can find some of our work here https://github.com/klarna.
How to apply: please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile in English.
Relocation: Unfortunately we do not offer relocation support for these roles but we would be happy to provide visa support when necessary.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.